Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Big Thank You to the South Florida Technology Alliance!

At our December 4th Holiday Party, the board of the SFTA and its membership honored me with a gift certificate to a day spa.

I finally had the chance yesterday to take advantage of it with my daughter Mandy who is home from FSU for spring break. What a great experience and a such a wonderful place!

I would like to highly recommend Madison's Avenue By the Bay Spa located at:

18001 Old Cutler Road
Village of Palmetto Bay, Fl.
(305)234-8881
www.madisonsavenuebythebay.com

This is the most charming place and Belinda and Amanda Watson, who own and operate the spa, are wonderful.

Check out their website and I hope you will schedule a visit.

Thanks to the whole SFTA and its leadership for one of the best gifts of my holiday season!

No comments: